Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, June 22, 2007

I've been apartment hunting online for St. Louis and I have a few tips for people.
1) If an apartment lists "clean" as one of it's characteristics...or god forbid, the ONLY descriptive word used...run like the wind. That is probably the only nice thing people can say about the apartment.
2) Words like cozy or charming generally mean that this apartment is under 600 square feet.
3) Character usually means that the apartment has an awkward layout, or is pretty old and creaky.

I hope this saves you a lot of time.

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

Kim, I just wanted to leave a note telling you how beautiful your wedding was. I hadn't checked your blog in a while (bad, I know) but I thought your slide show was amazing. You and Todd were so cute! I'm glad you were happy with Sam and Nichole. Much happiness to the both of you, and good luck in St. Louis!

Kristin (MrsKopi from IB)

 
At 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so true!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home