Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, September 01, 2006

It's SEPTEMBER!

The best month in the world - and only 25 days until my birthday. I'm looking forward to auttumn (even though in Cincinnati it doesn't turn to fall until late October). Todd's parents are coming down to Cinci this weekend in order to spend the weekend with us. We'll go around town, eat some yummy food and have a good time enjoying their company. I'm sure by Saturday afternoon they'll be driving us crazy, but I am really looking forward to having them around. It's nice to have company. This is an open invitation. If anybody wants to make the trek down to Cinci to visit us, please do!

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO COME VISIT CINCINATTI.

it's too bad I work seven days a week.

 
At 11:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, I met matt's sister yesterday. she is great. matt and his sister discussed their favorite editions of trivial pursuit. matt likes genus 5. matt's sister calls the game "triv."

like, "we just went to the coffee shop, played some triv, went to bed early."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home