Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, August 11, 2006

Yesterday I went to get my very first manicure/pedicure ever. For some odd reason the person doing my nails did a french manicure to my toes and jusy clear polish to my fingernails. I think it's mostly my fault because I didn't understand what he was asking me (yes, I had a male manicurist) and I felt uncomfortable because, hey, this person was touching my feet.

All in all it was a nice experience. Expensive, but nice. My cuticles (which are usually mangled and bloody because I pick at them) have never looked better. My feet were really really rough and now they are soft as a baby's bottom. (Thanks to the razor they used to take CHUNKS of skin off my feet.)

My only complaint is that I feel so high maintanance now. I mean, I just wasted that much money on something as frivolous as fingernails. It seems so shallow. I hate that my toes are painted in the "french manicure" style. I think it looks so plastic and fake. That's not a normal look for toes!

Oh well, it's not permanent. Maybe I'll do it again in another 22 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home