Don't Trash the 'Nati

Monday, October 09, 2006

I've been a cat mama for about 24 hours now and I have a few things to share.
1. I didn't know that I would actually lose sleep over a kitten. They like to sleep in your lap in the middle of the day but they want to play at night. Not fun.
2. She is fascinated with McDonalds french fries.
3. She loves to put her head up to my chin and just leave it there like she is waiting for me to do something. What? What do you want me to do?
4. Feather on a string toy? Boring. String for the blinds? Hours of fun!
5. Her favorite chair is my favorite chair, too! The computer chair!
6. She just loves to walk across whatever I am doing, the computer, the book I am reading, the food I am eating, the notecards I am reviewing.
7. We named her Stella.
8. She is a "dilute calico" because she is grey and buff and white, not black and orange and white. This is somewhat unusual.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

Congratulations on your new little one, she is so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home