Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I have installed spyware into my blog and I just though it would be nice to let you know. I'm tracking how many hits my blog gets, and how people are getting here, and how long they are staying...it's fascinating. Did you know that I get about 40 hits a day? I had no idea!

Interestingly, here are some of the keyword searches that people have done to find my blog:
The Nati
Catholic Wedding Living in Sin
eye goop
nondenominational tree toppers
Grandma Bench Cincinnati Ohio
What wrong with spanx
humidity in restraunts
car alarm keeps going off

All I can say is whaaaa? I don't know why somebody would search about eye goop and choose my blog..of all websites....to look at. Perhaps it just looked amusing or something.

Because there is only 15 minutes left of work, I am going to give you my random iPod playlist:
1) Justify my love - Madonna
2) Wishbone - Architecture in Helsinki
3) Swing Interpretation of the first movement of the concerto in D Minor - Django Reinhardt
4) Helter Skelter - The Beatles
5) Pop Life - Prince
6) But You're So Beautiful - Future Bible Heroes
7) Know Your Onion! - The Shins
8) Homeward Bound - Simon & Garfunkel
9) Never There - Cake
10) Miss Liberty - Dayna Kurtz

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. so can you tell how many times I, personally check your blog? because if so, i am really going to have to find a new source of entertainment.

kate

 
At 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so embarrassed that you will now know how much time i spend looking at your blog drotar. I miss you. this is my excuse.

laura

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home