Don't Trash the 'Nati

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Although I did nothing worthy of writing about yesterday or today, Todd insisted that I update and not dissapoint any of my fans. So here it goes:
1) Yesterday I worked at the shoe store. I sold over $1,000 worth of merchandise which translates to a nice, fat commission check.
2) Todd and I went to a haunted house in the evening. I nearly lost my voice from shreiking so much.
3) I woke up with the annoying church bells this morning...again. Todd suggests that we write a letter to the church to tell them that their annoying bells wake us up on our only morning to sleep in...but I told him that was the point of the church bells.
4) We went couch shopping today and we have decided on the couch we want to buy. I convinced Todd that eggplant would look great in our apartment. (yay!!!) We are going in on Wednesday to place the order. Keep your fingers crossed that the couch fits up our stairwell!
5) Then we went to the mall to buy Todd some clothes. He has the damnedest time finding pants to fit his skinny little legs. If anybody ever sees a mens size 29-32 out there, let me know. I suggested that we start shopping in the boys department...he was no amused.
6) Despite my protests of being embarassed, Todd talked me into going into a jewlery store...just to try things on. (And by things I mean diamond rings)
7) I finally found a tan colored v-neck sweater at J.Crew. I paid full price for it; I don't think I have ever spent that much money on a shirt. I have to keep telling myself that it is very versatile, and I will get a lot of wear out of it to keep from returning it on principle alone. I'm wearing it tomorrow, and it will look great.
8) My apartment is very cold. The weather changed from 83 degrees on Wednesday to 53 degrees on Friday. Todd and I have set our thermosdat at 75 right now, but it says that it is only 64 degrees in the apartment. (It feels colder) I can't figure out why our heater isn't working, and my nose is cold to the touch.

5 Comments:

At 12:11 AM , Blogger Dana K said...

Yay, Kim! Sounds like you had a GREAT couple of days after your brush w/death. How exciting- engagement rings!!!! But leave the poor guy alone about his stick legs. When I was a wee lass your mom loved to threaten me with the Pretty Plus department. (Hmmm, wonder how my food issues started?) Can't wait to see the new couch. Oh, and I, too, sold over a $1000 worth of shoes today. Feels good, doesn't it?

 
At 7:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim-
1) Don't die.
2) Get a couch so that I can crash in Cinci next time I drive to Georgia [my next time I mean the first time].
3)Engagement Rings...ooh, reminds me of reading the Tiffany's ad in the NY Times. Do they have the Times in OH?

 
At 1:28 AM , Blogger TKP said...

I would just like to reinforce (just in case one of those rings "fits" if you catch my drift) that you two met at one of MY rockin' house parties in college. I believe it was actually on November 30, 2001. Just wanted to clear that up...you know, in case you wanted me to sit up there with you at the guest of honor table...yeah...

 
At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAHHH TRYING ON RINGS OH MY GOD

 
At 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for rings!! pick any you like?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home