Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I can't figure out if I should be upset about this or now. My mom and sister drove down to Cincinnati to visit me the weekend before my birthday. We went out to eat, went to the art museum, I made dinner one night, went to see a movie, etc. They left on Sunday (my birthday was the next day) and I have not heard from her since then. I assumed that she would call to say she got back to Michigan, and if not Sunday night, then definately on my birthday. Well, she didn't call then and she hasn't called me in over 2 weeks. I can't figure out if she is mad at me, or if she is just seriously absent minded and too busy to think about her daughter out of state. I'm leaning towards the latter.

The other thing that bothers me is that she bought me a birthday present, but I already had what she bought for me. She told me that she would return it and mail me a check; that was two weeks ago. She knows I need money, so why has she not mailed the check yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home