Don't Trash the 'Nati

Monday, September 04, 2006

The long weekend is wrapping up. Even though I was playing hostess to Todd's parents I spent most of the weekend sniffling and nursing the cold that I got on Friday night. (Thanks Todd for getting me sick.)

Todd's parents, being the caring people they are bought me 11 different types of medicine. You think I'm exaggerating? Claratin D, Chloraseptic lozenges, Robitussin honey cough drops (2 flavors), Extra Strength Excedrin, Tylenol Sore Throat, Tylenol Cold multi-symptom, Alka-seltzer plus, Tylenol Allergy complete, Day-quil and Ny-quil. I am stocked up for the rest of my life. I think I should open a pharmacy.

We had a nice time this weekend We visited Lebanon Ohio and all the bric-a-brac shops. I think I found my wedding ring in a random store - who knew! It was really unique and pretty much everything that I wanted. It's an eternity band made up of sideways marquise diamonds and square sapphires. I've never seen anything like it and it fits perfectly. We all went to see Little Miss Sunshine (again) and then had a minor fiasco when we couldn't find a place to eat dinner on Saturday night.

We took it easy on Sunday - I was even able to take a nap. We watched the lovely fireworks from our roof deck. There were an estimated 500,000 people in Cincinnati to watch the fireworks on Sunday; it was very nice to be able to avoid all the crowds.

I'm really dreading going back to work tomorrow. I'm working at least one day each weekend this month. Only 3 more weeks until I am on vacaton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home