Don't Trash the 'Nati

Monday, September 26, 2005

I went to the Cincinnati Museum Center this morning, and I start volunteering on Friday! I get free passes to all of the museums and the Omnimax Theater for me and up to five guests at a time. The woman who I spoke with also told me that as a volunteer I would be considered an "internal candidate" for any jobs that become available. I would love to work there...

On my way back I stopped at an ATM and as I was pulling out of the driveway a guy in the passengers seat of a pick-up truck hung his head out the window and hollered. I don't know what he said, as my window was rolled up, but I have an idea. Honestly, where do these guys get off thinking that a girl in a somewhat nice car, wearing nice clothes, is going to want to go out with you? You aren't wearing a shirt, there is more rust on your car than paint, and worst of all, you have a dirtstache. That's not hot, and that doesn't impress me.

However, on a positive note, I heard two of my favorite oldies on the radio today: "You're so Vain," and "Love is kind of crazy with a spooky little girl like you...Spoookay!"

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

I LOVE Your'e So Vain. But I can't STAND SPOOOOOKAY!!!!! And now its going to be in my head all day. Thanks alot.

 
At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Ohio updates :)

Happy birthday! Here is an Onion article to celebrate: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/29690

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home