Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Here is the the longest conversation that I have had with my sister in about 7 years:
(This is unedited)

And then the: Hi Nicole, how are you?
PixiEsticks41: fine
And then the: How do you like your new job?
PixiEsticks41: i like it a lot
And then the: Do you work with any of these people? http://longshotsbarandgrill.net/ladies.htm
PixiEsticks41: no
And then the: huh? Did they all get fired?
And then the: When do you get your picture on the website? Have you picked out the lingerie you are going to wear yet?
PixiEsticks41: fuck off bitch
And then the: Wow, hostile much?

No response after that. Bwaaahaaahhahhaaaa! I love it, "fuck off bitch."

I mean, if you are going to work in a place like that, at least have a sense of humor about it!

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

hahhhahahahaha!!!!
I particularly like "did they all get fired?"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home