Don't Trash the 'Nati

Monday, September 19, 2005

I went to an interview today with an insurance company. You know that means I am desprate. The only reason I went was because they called me and asked me to come in for an interview; I thought I'd go and give it a chance.

When I walked in, the secretary was about 19 and wearing black stretchy party pants with a biggest red sweatshit ever. It seriously hung down to her knees. After greeting me, she walked into an office and started to talk about placentas really loudly. I saw other people bustling around the office, all of them were men. I began to think, gee, this is a place I would NOT want to work. Then another woman walked into the office from her lunch break, I presume. She was dressed fine except for her pink glittery thong that was hanging out of her pants! When the secretary told her than her underwear was showing, she adjusted, and it was still sticking out. Good lord! I would have to make a LOT of money to want to work in that office.

The interview went well, probably because my underwear wasn't showing, and they asked me to come in for a second interview on wednesday. I'm going to give it a shot, and I can always turn them down or quit if I hate it. Uhhhg. What is my life coming to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home