Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I had the best night last night. I joined up with the Cincinnati Stitch n Bitch...what fun!

There were six of us there, everybody was working on different things - knitting lace, crocheting a blanket, knitting a sweater (without a pattern, she just saw a picture she liked and started knitting), knitting with plastic garbage bags instead of yarn, getting the hang of knitting in a new method, and I, of course, was working on my socks. Everybody has different preferences and skills, which is a great diversity for a knitting group.

It was great! I feel like I am going to learn so much and become so inspired by them. They meet every monday night, and unfortunately I can only meet every other monday, but I can hardly wait until I get to spend time with them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home