Don't Trash the 'Nati

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Like I said, I learned how to knit socks. I went to the fancy yarn store and bought some wool sock yarn to make socks for Todd, Dana and Mo. The yarn is self-striping, and Todd's pair is my test pair. It has only taken me a day to knit that much of Todd's sock, but it is much more time consuming than anything else I've done. This is what it looks like so far and these are the other colors I have bought. I am making the socks on size two needles and the yarn is very fine.




The best thing is that I was knitting at work today and a woman walked in and we started talking about knitting. She asked if I knew about the Cinci Stitch and Bitch, which is interesting since last night I was telling Todd that I really wanted to start one. The current one meets every Wednesday night...I don't have to start one! We exchanged e-mails and she sent me an invite to join the Yahoo group. Hurray! I have a stitch and bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home