Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Things that have annoyed me this week:
1. An Envoy SUV parked in a spot marked "subcompact cars only."
2. The homeless men who whistle and call me "baby" everyday on my way to work.
3. The temperature being 90+ everyday with heat index of 100+
4. My car, which decided to stop working...while I was driving down the road...twice.
5. The fact that I spent $800 on car repairs last week and my car STILL doesn't function properly.
6. The fact that NOBODY knows exactly what is wrong with my car, but everybody thinks they know it must be something different.
7. The headache that I have.
8. The person who called my work yesterday asking for a woman who hasn't worked for us in over a year. When I told her that she no longer worked here she said, "well do you think she could do a speech for us?" Bitch, no. I don't know.
9. The United Way...and our suggested (mandatory) donations to them.
10. Due to my car problems I wasn't able to go to my kickball game...which is okay because apparently my team lost 15-0.
11. I'm always the one who ends up having to do things for work overnight, on evenings and weekends. Like I'm just supposed to give up all my time at a minutes notice. But I always do it anyway.
12. This guy is actually named Whipple Spaulding III. I am annoyed that somebody actually named their son Whipple three times in recent history. It's not cool. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/04/fashion/weddings/04nels.html?ex=1154750400&en=7bc4957ea180319f&ei=5070

That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with some new things later.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM , Blogger Mum said...

Kim, I don't know you, but came upon your blog and it is funny as heck. No I'm not a computer stalker. I read my daughter's blog - she is in the Peace Corps and stationed in Nicaragua. She is 23. I miss her very much. Anyway, your blogs made my day. Good luck with your wedding plans. Sincerely, Alison's Mum

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Dana K said...

Whipple is a name that has no place outside of the ice cream freezer at the grocery store.
As in "Fudge Whipple Suprise."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home