Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yesterday night Todd and I watched the entire made-for-TV Movie about the cast of Diff'rent Strokes. It was riviting. I was especially fond of the look-alike guys they found to play Gary Coleman. I miss E! True Hollywood stories. Did you know that the woman who played Kimberly died of a drug overdose?

Really, I wish there were more made for TV movies. I'm getting sick of Crime Dramas. I need something different to spice up my TV watching schedule. Todd and I are super excited for the show Heros to start on NBC. I'm also looking forward to the next season of Survivor.

Tonight Todd and I are going to a Reds game because he won tickets from his work. He also got an interview for a promotion at work! Hurray for Todd! I'm so happy for him!

I've got so much new music on my iPod it's time for another iPod shuffle!
1. Zebra - The Magnetic Fields
2. Hot Rod Hotel - Billy Bragg & Wilco
3. Heartaches - Patsy Cline
4. Slippery People - Talking Heads
5. We're From Barcelona - I'm From Barcelona <--- Seriously, they are so adorable.
6. Har Kommer Lykan For Hundar 5 - Hakan Hellstrom
7. Opera Singer - CAKE
8. I don't wanna be learnerd - The Ramones
9. It's Your Thang - Jackson 5
10. What Makes You Happy - Liz Phair
11. I'm Straight - Modern Lovers
12. Bang - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
13. Smoke Signals - The Magnetic Fields
14. Falling In Love With Wolfboy - The Magnetic Fields
15. Auf Achse - Franz Ferdinand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home