Don't Trash the 'Nati

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I've been bad about updating lately. Mostly because I feel really boring. I am adoring life with a kitten and feel like if I updated with kitten stories people would roll their eyes at me. Really, though, she's awesome. I love learning about her cute little quirks. (Like how she will hide behind the piles of junk on the floor of our apartment. It's her little way of reminding us to clean or else we get a leg full of cat claws.)

I've been discovering new swedish pop music through last fm and my subscription to emusic. It's great, but I feel like I am getting more music that I have time to really digest. I feel like I'm getting greedy with my mp3's. I totally making Todd look bad by exploring all sorts of bands he has never heard about. He says that he likes it, but I think he feels a bit embarassed. I mean, music is supposed to be HIS THING.

We spent this weekend don't a bit of wedding brainstorming for the first time in months. We went shopping for a wedding band for Todd and we have a good idea about what he wants. Somebody needs to convince me that I do not need to spend $600-900 on wedding invitations no matter how nice they are.

(but they are so pretty!)

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Blogger kate said...

swedish pop! love love love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home