Don't Trash the 'Nati

Monday, April 23, 2007

I would like to unveil my new blog for all of you who are interested in continuing to read about my journey to St. Louis and my experiences teaching. As I am sure that you know, I am going to need to maintain confidentiality so I will not be discussing as many personal stories in my teacher blog. I am not planning to leave any trail from my teacher blog to my Cincinnati blog, so do not make any reference to it in any comments you may leave. Also, any comment left that includes my name will have to be deleted.

Here it is:
www.showmeteachmeblogme.wordpress.com
(Get it? Missouri is the SHOW ME state! Thanks Todd!)

I'll continue on the Cincinnati blog until I move but come mid-summer I plan to transition to the new blog completely and retire "Don't Trash the Nati."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home