Don't Trash the 'Nati

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today was a great day! Todd and I slept in until 10:45 and woke up to a nice sunny day. We got some great mail - Todd got a late birthday gift from my parents (a piece of luggage off our registry and a DVD) and I got a bunch of CDs that I ordered (Anita O'Day, Judy Garland, Brenda Lee, June Christy, and Dolly Parton & Porter Wagoner duets). However, the best thing in the mail today were 4 of our RSVP cards - all YESES! Hurray! We actually have people coming to our wedding! I've been checking our mailbox everyday since we sent out the invites, hoping for an RSVP card to arrive so I can make sure that the invitations actually arrived.

3 Comments:

At 8:32 AM , Blogger TKP said...

Kim, your invitations are gorgeous and classy, by the way. they are like an un-gaudy version of many fancy Indian wedding invites I've seen. I'll be there!

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes- very beautiful!!!

 
At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jane said that- not Fancy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home