Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, March 08, 2007

One of the best things about moving to St. Louis is that the housing options are unbelievable cool and so so so reasonable.

I doubt this place will still be available by the time I move but damnit I want to live there! Waaaaaaa! I mean, my current apartment rocks but this one is twice as big and has a cooler kitchen and is almost the same price. I want it!

I'm sure there are more where that came from. Such as this one. Awesome! 1800 square feet is nearly the size of my parents house!

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM , Blogger TKP said...

Hi Kim,

I don't know if I ever properly congratulated you on your TFA positon. That is so awesome, and I'm sure you'll find living in St. Louis a very valuable experience. Cheers, mate!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home