Don't Trash the 'Nati

Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Here is a picture of my street: (You can see Kentucky in the distance)

I went to the shoe store to work today, and it went much better than my first day. I actually sold $700 worth of shoes in only 5 hours. (Yay commission!) The only bad thing that happened, was that it was revealed that my boss is a giant racist. Oh yeah, big time. He actually said, completely unprompted: "You know, the problem is that she is an Oriental. (the customer that just left the store) The most annoying customers are the Orientals and the Indians." My jaw literally dropped. I mean, WHAT was I supposed to say to that? "Oh, yeah, I hate those yellow people, too." So aside from being really uncomfortable about that statement, and a co-worker's statement about her disapproval of the feminist movement, oh, and the two pictures of George W. Bush in the back room, I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home