Don't Trash the 'Nati

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I got an e-mail from Todd's dad today; it was a series of correspondence he had been having with some people from University of Cincinnati. The final e-mail was from the director of the Women's Resource Center who said, "have her give me a call, we have some positions she might be interested in." Hell yeah I'm interested!

I called, left a message...hopefully I will hear back soon...I am going crazy waiting!

I also finally got my act together and called the Museum Center about volunteer opportunities. The woman was very excited to hear from me and told me about all the ways I can be involved. I am hoping this could turn into a real live job...although that wouldn't be possible for a while.

Hurray about possibilities! I was getting depressed applying for all these crap jobs I don't really want...like working for Coca Cola, Proctor and Gamble and auto manufacturing companies.

I also must report that Cincinnati officially has the worst pizza in the universe. Thank god for Pizza Hut, because other than that, Todd and I have found NO GOOD PIZZA in the entire city.

Also, blogger, or blogspot is on my shit-list because they do not have a way to search for users...at least not a way that I can figure out.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Well that settles it, I can't move to Cincinatti. I mean come on, what would I eat if there's no good pizza?
Glad you make it back home safely. Good luck with the jobs! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home