Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm back in the Natti...much later than expected. The reason is because Todd and I got a flat tire! Woo Hoo!

If I owned a tire store...and I am thinking of opening one up...I would be open on Labor Day, because you would control the entire market for that day! Why, oh why would most tire stores *not* be open on one of the busiest driving holidays of the year? It's not like it's Christmas or anything.

It's a good thing that man with no teeth stopped to help us get the spare tire on because we probably would have just cried if he hadn't. It's also a good thing my Uncle Bob walked into my house in Farmington at 5:00 and suggested we go to Sams Club even though they weren't accepting any new customers and closed at 6:00.

We thought we might have two bits of car trouble when we ran over the carcass of a semi tire that was blown out and in the middle of the road, but we prevailed, unscathed, except for a flap of plastic that was hanging down on the underbelly of the car. The car in front of us got a big dent and needed a new fender...he he. It was quite scary, those tires sounds like you are like running over a big piece of metal.

My weekend went a zillion times better than I expected. My mom and dad actually HUGGED me, and I can't remember the last time they did that. How weird....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home