Don't Trash the 'Nati

Saturday, November 19, 2005



Here are my new shoes! Yay! You can totally tell that I work in a shoe store by the way they are displayed. Aren't they pretty? (They are lavender, not grey)










Do you see what I see in this picture? Yes, my friends, it is the Arby's Oven Mitt, the worst character ever created. He was in Cinci to celebrate the grand opening of an Arby's. Excuse the blurry-ness of the photo, my battery was dying. It was quite nice of the oven mitt to start waving at me while I was taking his picture frim across the street.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,

Those shoes are emphatically not lavender, but rather "slate," as the box itself describes. And yes, pretty.

Keepin' it real in S.Ohio,

C.A.S.

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

Kim,
I do love a shoe in an unconventional color.
I predict that these will breathe new life into your wardrobe and take you to dizzying heights of fabulousness.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home