Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I just got a call from the Rape Crisis and Abuse center and they asked if I would be able to go with them to a High School to watch the presentation that they give and to see if I would be interested in doing what they do. Hurray! Why would they want me to come if they didn't want me to work for them? EEEK! Excited! Oh no, what do I wear? Should I go shopping?

In other news, Todd was on a conference call earlier this week with John Ashcroft's Wife. Yes, THE John Asscroft. They (John and John's wife...can't remember the name, what kind of feminist am I?) wrote a textbook for the company Todd works for, and since they are the authors of the book Todd has access to their real phone number and home address. I'm not saying anything... This entry will be edited in a while in order to throw off the Feds. (Paranoia, what?) In other news, what would YOU do if you had to read a college textbook written by JOHN ASSCROFT?

I am also, officially the 2006 Vice President of the Cincinnati chapter of NOW. (For those of you non-feminists out there, that's the National Organization for Women) Seems I am destined to be a feminist forever...and I suppose one step closer to my dream of being paid to work for NOW in Washington DC.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Kim... What is this textbook about? Perhaps it was written as part of the abstinence only curriculum of the Texas public schools? Or maybe it is about intelligent design? Did Mrs. Ass witness to Todd on the telly? I am so intrigued. I mean, I know Ohio is a conservative place, but who would have thought you guys would move there and start hobnobbing with the Asscrofts!

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Pot and Lid said...

kim--
you are a little bit my hero.
but straight.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home