Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, December 16, 2005

I was walking down the street to work today and I saw a man waiting to cross the street ahead of me. He turned around and I caught a glimpse of his face. Unmistakably I thought, I know that face...that is the same face as President George W. Bush! I looked at him again, and again, same thing everytime. Same eyes, same mouth, same monkey-like features. The only difference was that his hair was darker and his wrinkles deeper. Still, the resemblance was uncanny. I almost said to him, "you know, you would make a great G. W. Bush impersonator."

Then I walked into my office building, he had walked in in front of me. I had to go to the reception desk to get a badge since I left mine at home accidently. I heard the receptionist call this man "Mr. Bush." At first I thought, oh my god, he must be a relative. Then I heard her say, "didn't bring your body guards today?" Which made me think she was just joking around with him. Then the receptionist got on the phone and said to the person on the other line, "Mr. Bush is waiting for you downstairs."

OH MY GOD. He MUST be a Bush cousin or something. That face is just too unfortunate if he isn't. What would a Bush relative be doing at P&G?

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Blogger Pot and Lid said...

Kim.
two things:
a) that story is creepy.
b) I just submitted a picture to stuffonmycat.com

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

This is so bizarre. I know OH is a v. conservative state, but who would think that moving there would put you in contact w/ Richard Ashcroft AND a member of the Bush clan. Who'll be next- Pat Robertson?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home