Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My car was broken into.

ARRRGGGGG! I guess this is why people warned me about living in my neighborhood. And to think I was talking it up last night, telling everybody I felt safe and loved my neighborhood. Within the last 20 hours, my car was broken into. I mean, no biggie, I didn't have anything in it except some CD's which have been stolen. But, hey, if you want my old Ani DiFranco and showtunes, have at 'em. I hope you like my Evita soundtrack....suckas.

I'm just so pissed because it is raining, and cold and now I have to be late to work tomorrow because I have to buy a new window. Fuck you, crack-head dude who broke my window. I hope you can't sell those CD's.

So now what? Insurance? I called the police and I can file a report, but that's it. I altered the crime scene, so they can't do much else.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

Kim- that suuuuucks. But your insurance will probably pay for it. And congrats on finding such a nice group of gals to knit with.

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Megan said...

i totally hear you on that one...

my car got broken into once, in my driveway, in novi. they stole my purse and the car insurance from the glovebox.

i got my purse back though minus the $5 canadian i had in thier...suckas!

i didn't even bother to have insurance cover it, it was less than $100 to get a new window.

good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home