Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Todd and I frequent a Cinci neighborhood known as "Northside" otherwise known as "the gay part of town." (literally.) We rent videos there, get our hair cut there, buy carryout dinner, buy shoes, visit the record store. I would say that it is our favorite part of town, or maybe a close second the the neighborhood we currently live in. We have been considering buying a home in the next year and with my recent car break-in we are considering making the move to Northside...the cool side. I present you with...my favorite homes in Northside that are for sale: http://www.molinecourt.com/index.html I like the pink one the best. They are super cute and right off the main business street. In fact, we drove past tonight and they are right next to the "Dharma Buddhist center." (And then Todd made a dumb joke about the "Greg center" being across the street.)

There is not much of a yard and the homes are about 4 feet apart from each other, but there is something romantic about having a real house with a yard (even a small one) and a basement. Sigh. I want to buy one.

It wouldn't shorten Todd's commute, it would make it 2 minutes longer according to mapquest. It would also mean that I would gain a commute, and the costs associated with one like parking, parking tickets and gasoline. We haven't even begun to scratch the surface of what is out there, but this 5 flights of stairs isn't getting much easier.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Greg Center! Ha! That, my dear friend, is comedy of the highest order. I nearly choked on my tongue I was laughing so hard. Some would go as far to characterize my jovial outbust as ROTFL. ;) Thanks for the hearty chortle.

 
At 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim - thanks for your post from Thursday, January 19, 2006, which includes Moline Court. Your posting has brought visitors to our website and I am thrilled that more people are checking out Northside.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home