Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So I stumbled upon this website today. You should click on the link and make sure your speakers are on because it is really only funny if you can hear the song.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/kittycatdance.html

Soooo, the word on the street is that Cheney's buddy just had a heart attack as a result of the hunting accident. Yeah, yeah, I feel sorry for the guy, but he's rich and old so he was going to kick the bucket soon anyway. Not that he has died or anything, but you never know what can happen. It really is quite interesting, though, that this guy is one of the people in charge of the entire military...and he can't even handle a hunting rifle safely. I'm happy to read about all the pro-gun people calling him out and saying that he needs to take responsibility for his own actions rather than blaming the victim. Seriously, what does it say about your character if you accidentally shoot a guy then say, "Oh, uh, you didn't signal that you were behind me." Granted, I don't hunt and I've never even touched a real gun, so I'm no expert. It just seems fishy to me. I bet that he was sloshed.

Happy Valentines Day to all my dear readers, especially my dearest Todd. He has started a blog and wanted to let you all know about it. http://www.wellrespectedblog.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home