Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, February 03, 2006

At the risk of being painfully uncool for saying this, I just have to admit that this season of survivor is going to be awesome! When it first started, I, like most of the country was totally gung ho about Survivor. I stayed on board even once it stopped being cool to like Survivor. However, the way my life has worked out (ASMSU, I'm looking in YOUR direction) my Thursday nights were always consumed by other activities and I fell off the Survivor bandwagon.

But now I'm back on board in full force! FOUR tribes...FOUR! What a mind-boggling concept that must have thrown people for a loop! Old vs. Young vs. Men Vs. Women! I love it! Exile Island...what a twist!

I am going to be sitting here eagerly anticipating next Thursday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home