Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I do believe that tonight is the state of the union address. Ahhh, my favorite time of year. The night that gives me enough anger to last me through the rest of the year.

So, in the spirit of fun, I give you:
http://www.democrats.org/a/2006/01/watch_party_hos.php

State of the Union Bingo! Check out the bingo chips too, and let me know how your game goes. I think I'm going to be aiming for a board blackout. (Although that would require me to listen to about 10 minutes of the State of the Union and I don't know if I can handle that much.)

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

I know exactly what you mean. Personally, I can't stand to look at the face or hear the voice of our nation's leader, even for 10 minutes. So my fire will be fueled by reading about the SOTU in the paper tommorow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home