Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, April 25, 2006



I'm buying this dress! I'm so excited - they were right all along - you really do know when you finally find "the one." I can't wait for it to arrive! (Technically I haven't purchased it yet, but I will soon.) It's made a real silk; it is going to feel so luxurious.

Who needs a wedding date or location when you have a dress. Hell, once the dress is in my possession I could just go to city hall on a minutes notice if the parents are annoying us too much. I feel so relieved.

4 Comments:

At 5:21 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

Yay!!! It is so fabulous!

 
At 7:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that dress is absolutely gorgeous

 
At 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought this one to wear to court, and a more traditional one to wear when we have a wedding in a year or two.

 
At 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read your account on, i to am living in sin with my gf. we both are catholic but we never go to church. we have no intention to getting married. we live on the east side of cincinnati near tri county mall. good luck to you

gregacso08t@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home