Don't Trash the 'Nati

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I know, I suck at blogging. I went on a business trip last week to exotic Columbus, OH and then went back to Farmington this past weekend. Before then, well, Dana came to visit and other than that I was just plain too busy to be clever.

To answer everybody's question, that picture below is the Atrium at the Detroit Symphony Max M Fisher Center. It's where Todd and I want to have the wedding ceremony and reception. We will probably (fingers crossed) have the famous Tanya K Palit officiate the blissful union. How, you ask? Well, internet ordination, my friends, is legal in Michigan! Forget that I said April 7 in my last entry, my family is going to Disney World that week and I'm not invited. My wedding couldn't possibly interfere with their travel plans. (Can you tell I'm annoyed) We are now aiming for June 30, 2007. A freaking LONG time away. I never thought I would be your classic "June Bride" but then again, I never thought I would be getting married so I think I see a trend here.

Now I will shut up about the wedding because NOBODY CARES.

My dad *might* buy my 16 year old brother a brand new H2 (as in Hummer)...because every 16 year old boy needs a $60,000 military vehicle. My mom is making a big stink about having to pay for parking at the wedding. Believe me, if dad can afford a $60,000 car for MARK, then I'm sure that $7 a car isn't going to break the bank. I'm entirely annoyed that my dad would even entertain the idea of buying a Hummer, it is stupid on so many levels. I actually told my dad that if he bought Mark that car he would be ruining his (Mark's) chances of dating any woman who was relatively smart, funny or socially conscious because I know my friends wouldn't be caught dead dating a guy who drove a hummer. Besides, I would immediately think that driving a Hummer = small penis. Why would my dad do that to his son?

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim, i am so excited for you that you picked a place for the wedding! i was looking at their website and it looks BEAUTIFUL!

i love to read about wedding stuff in your blog!!

p.s. - your dad IS ruining Marks life forever if he buys him that Hummer.... :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home