Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, February 01, 2007

It was requested that I update because SOMEBODY is sick of looking at my kitty pictures. I don't know WHO could possibly not like the pictures, probably a big JERK.

Does anybody have a remedy for chapped lips? I have the driest skin, and I feel like it's getting worse and worse on my lips. I know I should use chapstick, and I do, but I always forget to put it on. I think I might be dehydrated, too. So perhaps drinking more water will help.

When Todd and I were in Michigan this weekend I got to meet my baby cousin, Caroline and she is a cutey! She is so pretty and tiny and she just loved being held. It's sad that I'm so old and I live far away and I won't be able to see her, like, ever. My aunt had her wearing the little sweater I made for her, which I thought was a sweet touch.

Todd and I have decided that Denver is going to be my top choice for a Teach for America placement. Yay! I'm getting really excited and Todd is looking into grad programs there. I told my boss about the interviews and asked her to write me a letter of reccommendation. She did, and didn't act too wierd about it. I had a dream about the next interview. I can't remember if it went well or not.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The Nordheim-Kilmer's remedy for chapped lips: drink more water, put a humidifier in your bedroom at night, and then use Carmex (Dan's choice) or Eucerin (my choice). :)

That's so exciting you keep getting interviews for TFA!

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Dana K said...

Get thee to a Bodyshop and purchase a tube of Hemp lip balm!

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Humidifer AND vaseline before bedtime. And drink tea...just because it is yummy.

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Meg Daniel said...

Kim,
Not stalking you and Todd, I swear...I am TKP's old roommate, Meghan as well as an EKHS grad ( was friends with Kelly). We live in Denver and it is AMAZING! In fact, I am a teacher out here. Good luck with your interview and be sure to look us up if you make it out. Take care and congrats on your upcoming wedding! Meg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home