Don't Trash the 'Nati

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The newscasters in Cincinnati have been going on and on about the "winter storm" expected this morning. By winter storm, I mean our first snow-fall of the year, 1-3 inches. ONE to THREE inches. They've been warning to people to stay off the roads, and skip church this morning. So, when in Rome, do as the crazy Cincinnatians do. We decided to do our grocery shopping on Saturday evening instead of the usual Sunday afternoon. Wow. I think that was my first Saturday evening shopping trip. Everybody in the store was a mutant. They were all wearing sweatpants with holes in them and filthy t-shirts. Every person looked like they had just been beaten in the face with an ugly stick. It was really different than the Sunday afternoon crowd. I would actually recommend that you go grocery shopping on a Saturday evening sometime, just to see what it's like. If Saturday evening is your usual shopping time...then...I'm sorry.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"So, when in Rome, do as the crazy Cincinnatians do."

Haha...Love this post. I laughed silently in my head.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home