Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I had my phone interview yesterday. It's so hard to get a feeling for how it went. Certainly not the worst interview, but I didn't feel like it was the best, either. I think it went fine, simply fine. I would be surprised if I did not get an in-person interview.

I think I have the strangest cat. She doesn't like kitty treats. She sniffs them, and might even lick them, but she won't eat them. Even when we put them in her food bowl, she will just eat around it. Wierdo! (We tried two kinds of treats.) I tried giving her some wet food and she ate a few bites, then ignored it and went to her dry food. Have you ever met a cat that doesn't like wet food?

4 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I respect Stella's simple taste. Who needs fancy wet foods when plain ol' kibble does the trick?

And I'm sure your phone interview was better than fine!

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Heidi RenĂ©e said...

One of my cats loves wet food, but doesn't like treats. The other loves treats but doesn't like wet food. But they both love dry food. And bugs, including cockroaches.

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Iris puppy (Stephen's and my dog) doesn't eat wet food...but she is a dog.

 
At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had 7 different cats growing up, and they all were obsessed with wet food. But I guess I agree with Todd- you gotta respect a cat who doesn't care for boug-y food!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home