Don't Trash the 'Nati

Monday, January 22, 2007

I just need to brag for a minute about how adorable Stella is. She's got a lot of dog-like qualities. She greets us at the door when we come home from work, she licks our faces when she is happy. She will play fetch with toys (like my hair rubber band) and when she wants you to play with one of her toys, (like her feather on a string or her teddy bear) she will carry it in her mouth across the apartment and drop the toy in front of you. Last night we were going to bed and Stella jumped into bed with her feather toy like she wanted us to play with her. Such a cutie! I am so happy to have her; we really won the kitten lottery with her.

For some reason, my office smells like burps. It's really gross and I'm getting sick to my stomach. I had a nasty turkey burger for lunch today and I think it is making me ill.

Weather report: Yesterday we got 2 inches of snow - the "storm" had passed before I even woke up. Last night the news was already reporting school closings and delays for today. It seemed like every school district was delayed 1-2 hours or closed entirely! What?! By this morning, all the snow had already melted.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A. Maybe you should think about getting a dog.

B. I've never heard of burp-smelling air before. That's gross.

C. The roads this morning were great; Cincinnatians are loonies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home