Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, January 19, 2007

All right, I'm averaging one wedding related nightmare a week. Lately I've been having your typical "actor's nightmare" storyline. It's the wedding day, and all the guests are seated ready for the ceremony to begin. But Tanya, Todd and I are all in jeans still trying to write the ceremony! Eeek! Then, last night's dream, in addition to no ceremony, we had also forgotten to send out invitations. Only a few people were at the wedding. I was frantically trying to call Amy Elliott and Kate Williams to see if they could still make it.

So far Todd has not had any wedding related nightmares. Lucky me.

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't speak for amy, but i got a save the date card, so i'm crashing your wedding whether i get an invite or not.

kate

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger TKP said...

Wow...are we supposed to be working on that ceremony right now? Er...I haven't even started practicing my parade wave or anything. By the way, my graduation date is May 20th, so I'll be back for the weddin' with time to spare!

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger amy said...

ditto kate, the date is signed and sealed on the calendar.

and I'm so glad you picked memorial day weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home