Don't Trash the 'Nati

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I was called to the hospital at 2:20am last night. I have to say that was perhaps the worst time to get a phone call. I went to bed at midnight so by the time I received the phone call I was in the middle of my REM sleep mode and completely disoriented. I ended up being at the hospital until about 5:15 and it took me an hour to fall back asleep when I got home. I slept for a good part of the day today until the lack of groceries beckoned me to Meijer. Even though I wasted most of today, I feel remarkably relaxed for a lady who had her sleep pattern severly disrupted.

4 weeks from tomorrow, folks. 4 freaking weeks. God I hope my passport arrives in time so we can go on our honeymoon to Mexico. I am going to be so dissapointed if the passport doesn't arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home