Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, January 27, 2006

Today is my very first payday at my new job...HURRAY! To celebrate, I am taking Todd out to the best restaraunt in town. (I'm not sure if it really is the best or not, but I do know that it is expensive.) We have a lot to celebrate tonight. I can't believe how much money I have!

When I went to my closet this morning, I realized that I didn't want to wear any of my clothes today. Todd has some gloriously soft sweaters that I kept eyeing, and wondered...hmmm...it's casual friday....could I wear Todd's sweaters? Well I tried one on, and it looks great, so yes, indeed, I am wearing Todd's sweater to work. It fits perfectly, I guess I know my size now...I'm a men's small. The problem with women's sweaters is that they are always too short...but not Todd's sweater. I just hope I don't stretch out the chest. I hope he isn't too mad. I might have to start buying mens sweaters now...

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Which sweater did you steal? Are you looking stunning in cornflower this afternoon? I guess I can't be too angry since you're treating me to a fancy dinner at Nicola's fine Italian eatery. If my parents were here, they'd ask: "Is this a French restaurant?" So I'll ask in their absence. Hooray for paychecks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home