Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, February 24, 2006

Today has been one of the longest days of my life. I don't quite know why but I feel like I have been at work for 17 hours. I look at the clock and only 4 minutes have passed when it feels like an eternity.

It's Friday and I have three new books waiting for me at home. My bookclub decided to plan ahead and choose books for the next three months. I was so excited I went out and bought them all! I also bought the new Jenny Lewis album, "Rabbit Fur Coat." I wanted to preview it at work today but I accidently left it at home. I can't wait to listen to it! I can't wait to go home and read my new books and knit and actually have a real 2 day weekend! What does that feel like? I can't remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home