Don't Trash the 'Nati

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm so incredibly pissed right now. I mean, I had a GREAT day yesterday, so I'm even more upset that my mood had changed so drastically. You may be wondering why Kim is writing about being pissed at 5:30am. EXACTLY.

I received a phone call from the work hotline at 3:45am this morning. Even though I am NOT on call tonight. I am on call tomorrow night. The idiots who answer the hotline can't seems to understand how the simple calendar works. ARRRGGGGG. I'm so annoyed and I can't get back to sleep. I might as well have just gone to the damn hospital because I'm done sleeping tonight. I don't mind putting in a few extra hours at work, but this is what the week is looking like so far:
Saturday: at work 7:30am-1:00pm
Sunday: On call 6:00pm-6:00am (At the hospital from 12:30-7:30am Monday morning)
Monday: At work Noon-9:00pm
Tuesday: At work 9:00am-9:00pm (Damn phone call from work at 3:45 waking me up and ending sleep for the night.)
Wednesday: At work 9:00am-9:00pm then on call until 6:00am Thursday
Thursday: Hopefully a day off finally - On call 6pm-6am
Friday: At work 9:00am-5:00pm

ARG! I mean, I love my job, but I was really looking forward to a full night of sleep tonight since I will be working 12 hours tomorrow and probably up all night for the next two nights.

I don't think words can properly describe how annoyed I am at this moment. I'm going to be a super pissed camper tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

Kim-
whatever you do, I hope you have a great time in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home