Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My 30GB Video iPod arrived today! Hurray!

When I put it on the shuffle mode these are the first 10 songs that play:
Maple Leaves - Jens Lekman
Mystic Lady - T.Rex
Poor Places - Wilco
Mystery Juice - Sean Lennon
I can't win - The Strokes
Pink Bullets - The Shins
When I was a young girl - Feist
All Good Things - The Robot Ate Me
Bang! Bang! - Le Tigre
I thought you were my boyfriend - The Magnetic Fields

What are the first 10 songs that play on you iPod shuffle mode?
No cheating!

I have to admit, since most of my CD's were stolen most of my music is stuff that Todd had that I like. I have to give him credit for a lot of those songs. I'm also surprised, what happened to all the angry women with guitars?

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM , Blogger TKP said...

K-

"I Thought You Were My Boyfriend?" Bravo...Stephen Merritt is fantastico. Listen to the song "I Don't Believe You," also insanely clever. Plus, there are Puh-lenty of angry womyn w/ guitars. I'm one of 'em, baby...

congrats on the iPod. You will not regret it.

keep bangin.

TKP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home