Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My office at work is a dump. I should clean it up, but I am updating my blog today. I am going to be working for 12 hours today. You got a problem with me slacking off a bit?

I wonder if I can close the door and take a nap. I guess I'll just listen to my iPod. I'm still tired from yesterday night.

Here's what's playing:

1) Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
2) Funky Days are Back Again - Cornershop
3) You were Made for Me - Sam Cooke
4) Something better beginning - The Kinks
5) Now At Last - Feist
6) Drive my car - The Beatles
7) Bathtub - Sean Lennon
8) Cause a rockslide - Badly Drawn Boy
9) Kissing the Lipless - The Shins
10) Big Tall Man - Liz Phair

I'm still waiting to hear back from my boss, but I MIGHT be in Chicago almost all of next week for a conference. Woohoo! I hope I can go, keep your fingers crossed for me.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

Kim-

I love reading your ipod lists. I heart the Shins! "called to seeee if your back is still aligned....."
I hope you get some rest soon.

 
At 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you can go too! to chicago! if you have any free time you should call and I'll come hang out! or you could come hang out here! did you know that it only takes about an hour and fifteen minutes to get from chicago to milwaukee?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home