Don't Trash the 'Nati

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm in the middle of volunteer training for work (and just a side note, what a spectacular group of volunteers this time!) so I have been working crazy hours. Okay, okay, not to crazy. They actually resemble the hours I used to work at Ye Olde Cobblers Bench. I've been waking up at my usual time and making the most of my mornings off work to run errands and go to the gym and such. Tomorrow I am heading out to Columbus, Ohio for the day for a workshop on teen dating violence prevention. I was thinking of staying for the evening and exploring the city a bit but I must be back because I have my book club meeting and BRITNEY SPEARS is doing an interview with Matt Lauer and I HAVE to see that train wreck.

I have this manical glee at seeing her in the media lately. I am convinced that she is setting herself up for an image comeback. Stacey and Clinton are going to come busting into her life once baby #2 is born and promptly comb her hair, give her a proper bra and put her in a tweed blazer or something. Just wait for it.

Yesterday while I was at work late Todd thought it would be nice to add over 500 songs to my iTunes. Yes, it was a nice thought, but now I feel like ever other song played on my shuffle mode is a Todd song...or the Kinks.

Here is your daily shuffle playlist:
Situation Vacant - The Kinks <---Todd Song
How it should Be - Ben Kweller
Eleanor Put Your Boots On - Franz Ferdinand
Swap - Talking Heads <--Todd Song
Red Vines - Aimee Mann
Sugar World - The Magnetic Fields
Children of the Revolution - T. Rex
Inside and Out - Feist <---Todd Song
Twilight in Boston - Jonathan Richman
Maxwell's Silver Hammer - The Beatles (I love this song!)

I think I made a friend at the gym. I think she is about my age and I don't know her name. We were taking the class together and we keep running into each other around town and saying hello. Today I was walking out of the gym as she was walking in. Maybe next time I will suggest that we exersize together or something. She seems very kind.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Blogger Todd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home