Don't Trash the 'Nati

Monday, June 12, 2006

This morning Todd can storming back into our apartment after he had left for work. I was still asleep and he was furiously swearing up a storm. I asked what was wrong and he said "I was shit on!" My first reaction was "oh my god, was somebody throwing poop out their window?!?" Ahhh, no, it was a bird. Not too much better than my first reaction, but at least it wasn't human!

I had a long IM conversation with my friend from high school, Ryan. Turns out that he is in a serious relationship with a woman with a daughter. They live together, so it's like he is a dad. Bizzaro-world. (In a good way, I'm happy for him.)

Top 10 songs for today:
Emperor's New Clothes - Sinead O'Connor (You have a problem with that?)
Lets go Crazy - Prince and the Revolution
Hopeless - Future Bible Heros
Pretty Good Year - Tori Amos
Farwell Song to Rocky Dennis - Jens Lekman
Shadowboxer - Fiona Apple
I'm sorry that I love you - The Magnetic Fields
Rhythm Bandits - Junior Senior
Good Feeling - Violent Femmes
You had time - Ani DiFranco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home