Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, June 01, 2006

This week I've had an urge...more of an obsession. I HAVE to get an ipod.

This is strange because I've never taken much of an interest in ipods before. Todd has had one for a year and a half and I usually scoff my nose at the little 40 gigabyte mini-computer. Nevermind that all my CD's were stolen from my car in January, so even if I get one it is going to be empty.

It's hot in Cincinnati - like record breaking temps in the 90's with the heat index hovering just under 100. At work the air conditioner for the entire 7 story building is in a closet attached to my office. Good lord is it LOUD. It makes the wall behind me rattle, I'm going insane. I need something to distract me from the noise.

I am planning to place the order tomorrow for a white (should I get the white or the black?) 30GB color screen video/music ipod. How awesome is that? I'm excited! I'm even going to get one of those fancy armbands so I can use it while exercising.

Come to me little ipod deary!


2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was planning on funneling some of my graduation money into an ipod, since the volume of music on my computer was starting to get out of control.

then my computer crashed

so that's not a problem anymore

and all of my graduation fund went toward a new computer.

 
At 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magic Eight Ball say:

Your wish may come true sooner than you think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home