Don't Trash the 'Nati

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I have a problem and I need sombody to stop me. Post-in notes are eating my desk. Half my desk is covered in post-it notes; my obsession is getting out of control and unhealthy. I have the smallest work desk in the universe. That's right, I said the UNIVERSE.

All right, now I have a bone to pick with the wedding industry. I've been browsing for wedding shoes today, I know, I know, I need to focus on the dress before the accessories. However, I have this feeling that I am never going to find shoes that live up to my standards. Case and point:

These look familiar. I think I had a pair of these...oh yeah, it was 4th grade, my very first pair of high heels. I certainly hope that most people's taste in footwear matures beyond age 9.

I suppose even a stripper needs to look like a fairy princess on her wedding day. Can you believe that these are actually marketed as bridal shoes.

Nothing says classy like bedazzled plastic flip flops. Once again, these are advertised as bridal shoes.

This one will match the giant butt bow you can still find on most wedding dresses.

Oh my god. A white satin granny boot. I can't imagine in which universe this is a good idea.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Dana K said...

Kim-
it took me a year to find a cool pair of wedding shoes. Mine were Stuart Weitzman brand, pricey but worth it. My wedding would have been ruined if I had to see shiny white clodhoppers every time I looked down at my feet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home