Don't Trash the 'Nati

Saturday, July 08, 2006

There is a new little baby due to enter the family in early January. I'm not telling who is pregnant, but don't worry, it's not me. I've already knitted some gender neutral green baby booties and I now working on a tan and pale blue cardigan sweater. Blue is gender neutral, right? It's so much fun to knit for a baby!

Todd and I were watching some Entertainment Tonight this evening and we saw a segment on Richard Simmons. Todd's reaction to the segment: "Do you think that there would ever come a point when he will wear sleeves?" I about died with laughter. Oh Todd, you still crack me up!

3 Comments:

At 12:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo, if it is who i think it is...i am so excited. there is also another baby due in january in our family...

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

I just want to say that it is not me!

Who is having a baby in our family?????

 
At 9:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh damn...i thought it was dana?!

yvonne and frank are due at the end of january though...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home