Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, November 09, 2006

So this was the best election day I've ever had. I went to bed safe in the knowledge that the Democrats would be taking control of the House.

Even better than election day was the day after election day. When I learned that RUMSFELD RESIGNED. Of course the greatest thing about that was that I was the person who broke the news to 4 people. I should have gone into journalism because it was so much fun to watch their faces shift from shock to pure happiness.

Today is a pretty great day too what with the close Senate races in Montana and Virginia coming out on the side of the Democrats. (Did you know that there were only 400,000 votes cast in the state of Montana? That's like the size of the city of Cincinnati!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home