Don't Trash the 'Nati

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Yesterday I went to the gym and I noticed a guy on a treadmill in front of me. He was wearing a long shirt and pants that were glistening and shiny. At first I thought that he was wearing a sweatsuit that was drenched in sweat, but upon closer inspection I realized that it couldn't be a simple cotton sweatsuit because that wouldn't be shiny. Perhaps it was a track-suit made out of that vinyl material that was so popular circa 1992. Later, when I walked past him and got a better look I realized that he was wearing a plastic outfit. It was made out of plastic, I am not kidding. He was sweating profusely and the sweat was sprinkling all over his treadmill as well as the two (unoccupied) treadmills next to him. Yeesh! It was pretty gross and I don't know why he thought a plastic outfit would be a good idea.

Tanya has proposed a question, what would be my top 5 proposals for postage stamp themes. I accept her challenge and while I think that I will have to think about it a while I can tell you that my top idea is "faces of ventriloquism." Can you imagine? It would be glorious.

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM , Blogger Todd said...

Speaking of ventriloquism, thanks for never posting those pictures from Vent Haven Museum...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home